The Operator COBRA® IDR 1.75” Rigger Belt is a low-profile shooter’s belt designed to work with both MOLLE and belt-mounted gear. This two-belt system is overbuilt, like all HSGI® gear, to outlast the competition.
• Built with two layers of military-grade Type 13 nylon webbing
• Sewn together with five rows of lock-stitched, bonded 138 nylon thread
• Proprietary construction process provides additional rigidity and stiffness
• Features additional layer of 1.5” webbing to form industry-standard columns of MOLLE for use with MOLLE pouches and holsters
• Double-needle binding along upper and lower edges of 1.5” webbing for added durability
• Includes HSGI® Inner Belt to mate with the Operator’s interior hook Velcro®
• Two-belt setup enables the easy donning and removal of belt
• Features patented COBRA® integrated D-ring buckle with matte black finish
28" to 30" - Small
32" to 34" - Medium
36" to 38" - Large
40" to 42" - XL
44" to 46" - XXL
When Sizing, also include the additional length when wearing over clothes. Use actual measurements and not pant size when picking your belt size. Please factor in the interior belt when choosing sizing. If you intend to wear the Operator Belt with an Inner Belt or Micro Grip, you should add 1" to 2" to your belt size.
30" pant waist (Small)
+1" for Outer Pant Size
+1" for Rigger Belt Comfort
= 32" (Medium) Belt Size for Best Fit
Magazines, Pouches and Accessories Not Included.
HSGI's® riggers belts are NOT labeled or certified for climbing or use as Life Saving Equipment. HSGI® will not be held responsible for any injuries or death for the misuse of any of our products.