The Kydex® Handcuff TACO® is designed to retain handcuffs on a belt or bag using the unique properties of Kydex®. Comp-Tac™ uses aircraft-grade Kydex®, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents, and provides a material that won’t damage the handcuffs, or the belt or bag it’s attached to. Combining Comp-Tac’s™ Kydex® manufacturing capabilities with HSGI's® versatile TACO® design provides users the best of both worlds in manufacturing and use.
• 100% aircraft-grade Kydex® body gives a smooth finish for easy insertion and draw (.080 thickness)
• Fits both chained and hinged cuffs, including ASPs®
• Kydex® will hold up to the weight of handcuffs without bending, sagging or deforming
• Kydex® does not hold water and won’t add weight from rain, humidity or sweat
• TACO® hole pattern allows for stacking other items
• Unique shock cord design allows for the use of all the most popular handcuffs in one style of pouch
• Designed to match the look of the HSGI® Polymer TACOs® for a seamless look on the belt
• Features removable 1” nylon snap closure for additional retention
• Can be mounted to the belt or MOLLE with (2) HSGI® Universal Clips
Accessories Not Included.