ITEM CONDITION: NEW - OPEN BOXThe boxes of these boots were damaged during transportation when we closed down the storefront. Boots are in NEW CONDITION.
Features:Slip and oil resistant quiet rubber outsole. Exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test standards, non marking.
- Electrical Hazard protection – ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11.
- Stitched toe and heel for durability and increased service life.
- Custom molded phylon midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support.
- Texon stability platform insole for lateral support and torsional stability. With steel shank to accommodate proper flex point to help reduce fatigue.
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware.
- 1000 denier nylon upper for increased strength and durability.
- Full grain polishable leather toe for improved durability and comfort.
- Custom molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box to provide that already “broken in“ out of the box fit and additional lateral support.
- Moisture wicking lining treated with AEGIS® antimicrobial.
- Removable custom fit molded orthotic for all day comfort, also treated with AEGIS®.
- PU collar for easy cleaning.
- Foam padding in tongue and collar for protection and increased breathability.
- Custom YKK® zipper and housing with Velcro® closure for easy on and off fit.
- Triple stitched upper with 3 ply bonded nylon thread for extended durability.
- Gusseted tongue, dirt and debris protection.
Boot Sizes and stock will vary. If Item is Out of Stock or is a Special Order Item, it usually takes 1-3 business days for us to get the item instock, please contact us if you have any questions.